It's almost the end of August, which of course means that it's time to get Halloween costumes. I never would have thought to purchase one so early, but after talking to the sales associates at the stores, it seems that the sizes start selling out in September. As it's Sophie's first Halloween, I could not leave her attire choices lacking due to shoddy planning on my part; so I went down to Burlingame Ave. to assess the choices today.
Sophie of course looked adorable in everything, but there were two clear contenders. The bumble bee and the little chicken. I bought both and will be returning one, but we are having a hard time deciding which to keep. What do you think? Bzzz or chirp for little Sophie Lynne this Halloween?

14 comments:
Chirp!
chirp! chirp! chirp!
Oh, it is hard to pick! But yes, I agree, the chicken is the best...
So cute! It's too hard to choose! I love both, but Joseph said he likes the chicken.
i say bee. but I am biased, reagan was a bee last year!
I love her smile in the chicken costume but I prefer the bee...imagine black tights and shoes and long sleeves under the top...
I'm all for the bee. I like it best, and it's more breathable... she wont be cooking in it as much as she would the chicken. That's my vote.
I love the little bee costume!
She clearly likes the chicken more so you should privably start teaching her about disappointment amd how life's not fair by making her be the bee. But I personally like the bird better.
It certainly makes the choice harder because her smile is so cute in the chickie costume. However, I have to admit that the bee is pretty darn cute. I'm voting for the bee.
Chirp!! She obviously likes it. :o)
the chicken all the way she is so cute!!!!
Go for the bee!
I say bee too.
Post a Comment