Monday, November 24, 2008

Devastation

Like most Cougar fans, I was devastated on Saturday when my beloved Cougs lost to the evil Utes. I'm sure we'll hear a lot of cliches over the next week like "there is always next year", "we can't win them all", or "we still have our bowl game". All these cliches can't make up for the pit in my stomach. But there was one good thing that came out of Saturday's game-I learned that Sophie loves the Cougars. Several times during the game when I was cheering she would clap her hands and cheer with me. Bethany has said on several occasions that the Sebra genes have dominated Sophie. In this case it is true because I now know that Sophie loves the Cougars as much as I do. I'm truly a proud papa.

1 comment:

kenders said...

I agree what a terrible game!

Sophie looks adorable in her BYU gear! :)