Monday, June 8, 2009

Fres-no, Fres-yes

Over the memorial day weekend, Austin Fulmer Sebra graduated from Fresno State and we went down to celebrate this momentous event. Warren, Sophie and I packed into the car and headed to Fresno for the Memorial day weekend for graduation festivities and some Sebra family fun.

After a day of ceremonies and graduation bbqs, we spent the rest of the time hanging out, eating, playing games and just enjoying time with Warren's family. It was a mini-reunion of sorts with Mom and Dad Sebra, Meridith, Kara, Adam, Austin and little Maddie. Sophia had a blast hanging out and playing with her cousin Maddie.

Walking around the neighborhood, with her derby hat.

This is how you walk your dog in Fresno

Sebra fam rolling on the 4wheeler

Nobody makes it more stylish than Meridith

Kara's lawn was filled with these tiny toads which Sophie found to be delightful.

On Memorial day, we headed out to the lake and enjoyed the sun and watching Warren and David trying to get on the jetski and continually falling off. How I wish I had video of that...



5 comments:

Paul W. Nash said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I would have liked to see a video of Bethany on the jetski though...

Nikki Menda said...

The last picture is the BEST! :)

Unknown said...

Sophie looks so grown up. I'm sure Warren is way stoked that you put shots of his bare chest up:)

kenders said...

Glad you had a good trip. Hopefully, it was relaxing for you guys.

Meridith said...

I can't believe we don't have documentation of Warren and Dad trying to get on the jet ski......great pics and thanks for posting.