Monday, December 14, 2009

Yeah for John

My cousin John Crapo got married on Dec. 12th and I had lots of my dad's family in town. That meant two things- much crazy and much fun.
Family BBQ night before


The Wedding Day

Family shot- look we were all there together at one point
Auntie Stephie masters the couture poses as we wait in front of the temple

John and Becky- awwh. Yeah for John!

My Dad's parents, siblings, a few spouses and the bride and groom
The family- I am directly related to every single one of these people. (And there were still some missing!)

Sophia in her very pretty dress that Aunt Debbie picked out. Thanks to Stephie for the RL discount :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

It was so much fun seeing you guys. I love all your pictures.

Sheri E. said...

Sophie's dress is very cute! It was fun to have everyone together again. We sure do have a fun family.