The one thing I honestly never thought I would see in San Francisco- a praise Jesus choir singing on the Embarcadero Plaza.
Comprehensive information about the habitat, social behaviour, and diet of the Sebras.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Weekly Adventures- Farmers Market on Embarcadero
We always enjoyed going to the local farmer's market in San Mateo and had heard great things about the huge Farmer's Market on the Embarcadero. So the Saturday before Memorial Day, we decided to venture up to the city and try it out. While it is a wonder to behold, it's also extremely crowded and made for a hard time with stroller navigation. If we were to do it again, this is a place you want to hit first thing in the morning before too much mayhem starts. We still had a great time checking out and sampling from all the different vendors. We ended the morning by running through the water sculpture/fountain to cool off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your posts... you are giving me some great ideas for adventures for our family!
And I was thinking of you this morning... I am trying to get a group of girls together to go see Eclipse with me!! I can't wait! Wish you were here :)
Post a Comment