In less than a week, my first baby will turn 3 years old. I was looking through old pictures and found this:
it was taken just a month or so after she turned one at Shakespeare's Garden in Golden Gate park. It is amazing the growth and change between then and now. She was a baby then- couldn't even walk on her own. Now she runs where ever she wants, likes to play and take care of her "children" (her baby dolls/stuffed animals), can recite several favorite books "Mom, I'm learning the words.", and knows how to say things like "You are making me frustrated."
Children grow and change at such an amazingly fast rate. I don't know that I can say I've done or grown as much in the last two years as she has. Either she needs to slow down...or I need to catch up.

No comments:
Post a Comment