Monday, April 25, 2011

She Eats

I enjoying eating. It is one of life's greatest pleasures. It comes as no surprise then that the first solid food feeding is an event to be captured and documented.

I remembered starting to feed Sophia solid foods because the doctor said it was time. Not with Ms. Eleanor. She has a love for food. For the past month she would stare at our food, looking longingly as we put things into our mouths. On April 2nd, we decided we could deny her no longer. The first meal- (baby) oatmeal. General conclusion- while not much made it down her throat, she showed great passion and drive. She lunged for the spoon and tried desperately to eat the oatmeal. Once she figures out how to get that tongue to go back and swallow instead of pushing forward, she'll have it made.
And of course learning to eat, also means learning to play with your food

1 comment:

Petersons said...

She is really cute, I regret not holding her longer when I saw you last!