Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rat Tails No More

Little Eleanor's hair has grown wee bit by wee bit since birth. While she is by no means as folically challeged as other's her age, her hair is a lot shorter than Sophia's at this age. I didn't plan on cutting her hair for awhile. Then the neighbor was talking about how her daughter's hair was basically a combination rat tail/mullet. And that night after bath as I combed dear El's hair, I realized hers was the same. So off we went last Friday to get things trimmed up. I realize that I might seem a tad silly...but I had horrible hair growing up. (Was never given a proper cut or taught to style correctly.) And I have vowed to never let my children go through horrible hair phases. Unless they choose it themselves.


First trip to the salon *sniff sniff* so proud. (I am the mom who can't wait for those future days when we all go to get our hair done together and we go to lunch afterward.) There's no before close up of the back before but basically it was big loopy curls of uneven length.

She kept grabbing the comb from the stylist because she wanted to comb her own hair.

Finished product. Not hugely different, but cleaned up enough the length looks purpusful instead of haggard.

Eleanor- now there is proof that despite the fact that most pictures show you with crazy hair, it was due to the amount of food you always put in your hair, and not because I didn't try to help you out :)

No comments: