On my birthday this year, I got an extra special present. A faint positive on a pregnancy test. Which was later confirmed with a very positive test.
And a few months later, bammo
And on the 21st of December, it was confirmed that we've got a THIRD girl on the way.
I was honestly surprised as I had myself convinced it was going to be different this time and be a boy.
But girl it is.
I think Heavenly Father must be having at least a little chuckle as he watches the girl who was raised with just boys figure out what to do with all these girls.
2 comments:
What to do with all those girls? You can start by dressing them in cute, girly clothes....oh, wait, you're already doing a great job of that! Well done, Beth!
Congratulations Bethany! Great news! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment