Thursday, January 3, 2013

Poke-E Dots

She's always had opinions and now her excellent communication skills allow her to tell us exactly what she is thinking and wants.

Eleanor's recent obsession of the last few months is polka dots. She loves to wear anything with polka dots. And how could I resist giving in when she asks for them so cutely- instead of polka dots she says "poke-E dots".

Today her demands were to wear pokeE dots and pigtails. And the girl is smart. I thought I could get away doing one ponytail, and when pulling her hair back, she looked at me and said "No, mommy PIGGIEtails" and gave me a look as if to say "really lady? You can't pull a fast one on me."

She looked so cute and grown up I had to document it. And she was so proud of her look, she was even willing to smile and pose for the camera.

1 comment:

Mamacrapo said...

She is cute as can be. I love her Pokie dots!