I have a dilemma at work. My plant is dying. It's not yet fully dead, but it's getting there. I can't decide if I should just let it completely die and buy a new plant or if I should try and revive the dying plant. Part of me is tired of this plant, wants a new one, and is curious to see how long it will take for a plant to die. Then again, I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of buying a new plant...
So what do you all think? Kill the sucker or let it live?
5 comments:
You should get a Christmas Cactus. They are extremely hearty. I was gone for two weeks and my little darling grew more without being watered. Blooms a couple times a year.
You have too many pictures and not enough monologues and soliloquies. Maybe you should put a few more words to go with all the pictures. It's a little too much like a comic book as it stands.
I think you should get an artificial plant. They live the longest.
kill the sucker!
awww! don't kill it. leave it in the break room with a note pleading for someone to take care of it. the note could say... "please take care of me. i have been tortured and abadoned by my previous owner. i am in need of your love and care. -the plant"
Post a Comment