One day I decided to put a headband on Sophie to see what it would look like. After playing dress up she decided she was tired so I swaddled her up and put her down for a nap. Not wanting to waste anytime getting her down for said nap I did not change her attire. About 10-15 minutes later, I hear her crying. I opened the door, not making eye contact with her and told her that she needed to settle down and take a nap. A few minutes later she was still wailing so I decided to try if picking her up or patting her would calm her down. Here is what I found:
On seeing this sight, I just started laughing. I then debated whether I should first take a picture or take the headband off and comfort her. Obviously you know which direction I went :)
On seeing this sight, I just started laughing. I then debated whether I should first take a picture or take the headband off and comfort her. Obviously you know which direction I went :)
4 comments:
Oh you are hilarious!
That is too funny! I am glad you captured her first fashion mishap...
I had a similar experience when Porter was tiny. We were on a jog in the morning, it was a little chilly so Porter was wearing a baby beenie. I had been running for a mile or so and Porter was crying--he never cried for very long, but this time he just kept crying. I decided to peek under the seat cover and there he was with his entire face (except his mouth and chin) covered by the beenie. I laughed as well.
That's one of the reasons we get along. There's nothing wrong with crying for a few minutes so I can get a good photo.
Post a Comment