Thursday, December 18, 2008

Biscuits

Today Sophie and I took a little walk to the neighborhood grocery store (Mollie Stone's) and while there I noticed a box of teething biscuits that looked perfect for Sophie to try. She's very into biting things now (myself included) and so I thought a biting biscuit would be right up her alley. It was a cold rainy day so she was bundled up in the stroller with a blanket and the rain shield on. I gave her the biscuit and then....silence. For the next 20 minutes I didn't hear a peep or a cry out of her and she went to town devouring the biscuit. She was absolutely loving it and so was I, as I got to go from store to store without a cry. I eventually pulled the rain guard back to see how she was doing, and this is what I found:
Sophie had a smile a mile long and there was drooley biscuit compote all over her, the blanket and the stroller. While I'm never a fan of my stroller getting trashed, I felt the payoff I had gotten in return was definitely worth it.

1 comment:

kenders said...

Glad she liked it so much!

I agree occasionally a mess is well worth it.