Blue skies, puffy clouds, trees blossoming and beautiful warm weather. Knowing that this can go away in a flash and we can quickly be transported back to days of rain, we tried to spend as much time outside as we could. Our location of choice this week was Golden Gate park. Specifically Shakespeare's Garden- one of my favorite hidden gems of the park.
This park is exactly how I would like my backyard to look if I lived in a charming cottage. You are met at the entrance by a brick walkway and an archway made from tree branches growing together.
It being spring, there was the added treat of blossoms so fragrant their sweet smell filled the air. You couldn't help but lazily walk down the path with a smile on your face.
Our time was spent laughing with Nana,
discovering treasures tucked away,
practicing walking,
and trying to pick the blossoms.
5 comments:
How pretty! I'll have to check that place out!
Hey you! I found your blog on Paul's...its sooo great to see your cute lil family and CONGRATS on the baby girl. I went back and read the birth story... WOW, you are awesome. I only heard stories like that on TV... now I know someone who actually had that happen! Glad to see that things are going well!
-Margie :)
Oh! It looks like so much fun. =) Sophie looks like she's getting the hang of that walking thing too!
Well, that's nice. I'm glad somewhere in the world actually has Spring weather. Today, we have snow! :(
Wow! That is pretty! Good pictures.
Post a Comment