nah...just think of all the cleaning that comes with that place. =) I guess we could throw in a cleaning service as a Christmas present right? p.s. when did you go to the Jensens?
When you buy this wonderful house, can I come visit for, like, about 20 years?? Seriously, we could have all the family reunions at your house. That place is fabulous.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you took that pic at Warren and Liz's house:) I only remember because I dove in that pool, dislocated my shoulder and Betsy had to jump in to save me:) oh the memories. Your family looks fantastic, I love reading your blog!! See ya, Maren
5 comments:
nah...just think of all the cleaning that comes with that place. =) I guess we could throw in a cleaning service as a Christmas present right? p.s. when did you go to the Jensens?
When you buy this wonderful house, can I come visit for, like, about 20 years?? Seriously, we could have all the family reunions at your house. That place is fabulous.
Hey, I recognize that place.
Is that the Jensen place?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you took that pic at Warren and Liz's house:) I only remember because I dove in that pool, dislocated my shoulder and Betsy had to jump in to save me:) oh the memories. Your family looks fantastic, I love reading your blog!! See ya, Maren
Post a Comment