Friday, October 23, 2009

Escape to the Cold

During a hot week in September, a group of my friends and I decided to head down to the Moss Beach tidepools and cool off. The only trouble is that here in the Bay Area, it can be toasty hot on the pennisula and then you go over the hill to the coast and you find yourself smack in the middle of wind and fog. And such was the case that day...

Look we're having so much fun...shivering together

Definitely did not dress appropriately

Mama- it's cold, get me outta here

Despite the low temperatures, I was glad to had ventured out because I discovered a fun locale. I went back a week or so later, but this time properly attired.

Jessica and baby Maddie
Siera with Claire Harmsen

1 comment:

sara said...

it was so cold that day. glad you were able to go back and enjoy it in a jacket.