Last Friday night I had the best date ever. It was a date with me and the grocery store- no baby. Some might think it pathetic to admit to loving a trip to the grocery store on a Friday night, but let me tell you, it was pure bliss. I headed over to the store as Warren was putting the baby to bed with the anticipation of just picking up a few things. But once I saw those empty aisles, no waiting at the checkout and most importantly realized how much I could get done without little hands pulling things into the cart, I just went wild.
I had a really great time Safeway. We should definitely do it again sometime. Call me. (Or better yet, send coupons...)
2 comments:
that is my fave too...great site for coupons is couponmom.com. Enjoy!
Grocery shopping all by yourself! Such bliss.
Post a Comment