Sunday, March 7, 2010

Everybody's Doing It

It's a hot new trend, everybody's doing it...

bib over the clothes

What, you haven't heard?
You don't wear a bib over your complete outfit? Well, get with it. In our household, this is how we dress everyday.

And I can not tell I lie...I am very tempted to shout out loud whenever in public, "She dresses herself!"

5 comments:

Lacy said...

I can't believe she is already 2!!! WOW, what a big girl! She is a little cutie. What a great b-day:)

Katie said...

Ha ha, so funny. How did you get her to pose? She's such a cutie.

Karen C. said...

She sure knows how to strike a modeling pose. I love the last picture with her cute little belly sticking out. You should draw a face on her belly for added excitement.

She totally rocks that whole bib thing!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see you both with a kid! I never get used to seeing old roommates and friends with their kids. You will have to come see us at donandrobindavis.blogspot.com

Elysa said...

I hear bib necklaces are popular these days...