For lunch I served her favorite- chicken nuggets with sauce. After naps we went to a super cool park/play structure where I sweet talked my way past the guard so I wouldn't have to pay the parking fee as it was closing in 30 minutes...And then off to dinner with Daddy. We went to BJ's Brewery so she'd have the options of nuggets (again) or pizza.
She loved having a 'big girl' cup with a straw
and felt like she hit the jackpot when she got to have 3 different kinds of 'sauce' (aka condiments)
Celebrations were sung over a birthday sundae
And then it was back home for presents.
A harmonica from Mommy and Daddy
And a birthday package from Grandma and Grandpa Sebra containing an awesome zebra puppet set and Dr. Seuss book.
Fun day for a big 2 year old girl.
3 comments:
I can't believe how big she is! Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday! I want to check out this Coyote Point place now. It looks very exciting from the pictures.
What a cute two year old! Nate said it was fun seeing her in the office the other day.
I gotta admit - I am impressed that you got Sophie a harmonica. Has it "disappeared" yet? :)
Post a Comment