Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Twins?

Many people ask if Sophia and Eleanor look a like. When I look at them, I see two totally different people because I see their every expression and every move. But in going back and comparing pictures, I would say there are definitely similarities. But don't take my word for it- you look and be the judge.

S
E

S
E

S
E

S
E

S
E

5 comments:

Lacy said...

If we are judging by the pics--yes they look like twinners! So cute!

Paul W. Nash said...

Holy cow, they really do look a ton alike! Both very cute, too.

Amy said...

Funny - I think that they look distinctly different. But I guess that is just me!

Christy said...

Did you just post 10 pictures of the same daughter? Honestly, I think Nikki and I looked more different as babies than your two girls!

Elysa said...

I have been meaning to congratulate you on the birth of your second. Congrats! Two kids and a new house...you have officially arrived!