Comprehensive information about the habitat, social behaviour, and diet of the Sebras.
She is adorable! No wonder you're so happy! :) I'm glad thins are going so well. And great job on the posting!
Darling. So peaceful!
she's precious! why does she already look like she's analyzing quantum physics?
Adorable--I'm so glad she's finally here. I hope you're doing well, Bethany.
DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU POSTED E'S BIRTH I WENT IN SEARCH OF THIS AND SHE WAS BORN ON MY BIRTHDAY...I"M SO PROUD. NOW I GET TO READ THE STORY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is adorable! No wonder you're so happy! :) I'm glad thins are going so well. And great job on the posting!
Darling. So peaceful!
she's precious! why does she already look like she's analyzing quantum physics?
Adorable--I'm so glad she's finally here. I hope you're doing well, Bethany.
DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU POSTED E'S BIRTH I WENT IN SEARCH OF THIS AND SHE WAS BORN ON MY BIRTHDAY...I"M SO PROUD. NOW I GET TO READ THE STORY!
Post a Comment