On Easter Sunday, we went down to my parents house and my grandparents (mother's parents) got to meet Sophia for the first time. I've always felt very lucky to have so much family and that I had the opportunity to know not only my grandparents but several of my great grandparents. I hope that Sophia has the opportunity to get to know her great grandparents and have memories of them. It's amazing to see the family generations linked together and really builds my desire to be strong and continue the link. As I look at the pictures I take now with Sophie, I can't help but think of the pictures that are in my baby book of me with my mom, grandparents and great grandparents. I hope that one day Sophia has the opportunity to take the same kind of pictures with her baby girl and continue the love and strength of our family into the next generation.

Sophie enjoyed Easter and I loved the outfit she got to wear (thank you Aunt Karen!) Here she is just chillin on the couch in her Easter dress.
2 comments:
she's precious bethany! she's 6 weeks already!?
That is a great picture! I'm glad you realize how lucky you are to have your family & relatives so close to you. :)
BTW, have you read our blog recently? We're good, J's just had some fun medical stuff this past week. We're really glad that everything it ok though.
Post a Comment