Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DEATH to Huggies

Last Friday I decided to try something new. We had finished a package of Pampers and had a new pack of Huggies in the house. I hadn't used Huggies yet because when I had tried to put them on earlier they didn't seem to fit right. I figured because Sophie was bigger now, they might work. So I popped her in a fresh diaper, put a cute outfit on her, fed her and she fell asleep for a nap. She later awoke and I picked her up....and she felt mysteriously warm...and wet. I flipped her over to find THIS!!!

She had totally exploded through the diaper! DEATH TO HUGGIES! Curse them. The poop was everywhere- everything had to be washed- the outfit, the bouncy seat, Sophie- and a onesie was declared irreparable.

Huggies will no longer be used in this household. In fact, use of the name still brings a scowl to my face.

4 comments:

kenders said...

Ohhhh, your first explosive diaper! YIKES! I've heard they're pretty powerful.

I guess you can thank her and Huggies for the good blog data. :)

Betsy said...

Huggies are not allowed in my house either!

Betsy said...

Huggies are not allowed in my house either!

Rashole said...

Huggies are not allowed at my work either!