Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dining Fine

To celebrate before the upcoming seperation as caused by tax season, Warren and I went to Gary Danko on Saturday night. We had a lovely three course meal and were quite impressed with the service and how personable the wait staff was. As one would expect, the food was exquisite. The flavors played so well together. While I can still appreciate a dinner at TGIF or Olive Garden as much as anyone, I must say that fine dining is truly becoming a favorite of mine. Eating truly becomes an experience where it's not just about filling your stomach, but it's so much more- the atmosphere, the service, the anticipation, the presentation, the flavors...I love it.

The moon was huge and beautiful that night so I tried to shoot a picture of it above the Bay Bridge as we zoomed along the Embarcadero.

Thanks to my mom and dad who watched the Sophs and made these smiles possible:

2 comments:

kenders said...

I love great dining experiences like that. Remember you can call whenever you want. :) Hopefully the next couple of months won't feel too long.

Jen said...

Oh I'm so jealous..well, not of the busy season thing..but of the fun night out! You two look so happy. =)