We have two and two- a two month old and a two year old
Pretty girl is growing up. Here is a close up of Little E at 2 months old.
I decided that since I got a new set of pots and pans for Christmas, I needed to put them to good use. I've been cooking from scratch more and trying new recipes for fun. Here is a baked potato frittata I made one Saturday morning.
Sophia has started new classes for winter. Here she is on her first day or preschool. She goes once a week for 2.5 hours to the rec center for a little preschool class. Preschool=bliss for all.
She's also doing ballet class. Here we are learning ballet positions with teacher Valerie.
and dancing with streamers
1 comment:
That fritata looks yummy. I have actually been trying to cook less since Christmas! Hello baked potatos and tacos!
Post a Comment