In other news, she's seven & a half months and sits.
although it quickly devolves into a front flop
And the bottom two teeth have finally broken through. You can see her two little jagged tooth razors in this pic if you look closely.And big sister had her first trip to the dentist. Sat in the seat and let them give her a polish no problem. She was so cool with everything, I waited in the lobby during most of her appointment. Hopefully the only cavities she'll have will be in the fake teeth she obsessed with wearing these days.
2 comments:
Your girls are so cute. They're definitely growing up too fast. Do you like the gdiapers? They seem like the most convenient cloth diaper. With the bamboo inserts, are they still a lot cheaper than disposables?
Ooh, a new blog design! I've been thinking about reworking ours too. I like yours. And your girls are so darling.
Post a Comment