When we moved into our house, we didn't quite understand Oregon terrain and our backyard reflected that. Now that we've been here almost 2 years, we know some of the things we need to do to make our backyard more enjoyable. I have long lamented not being able to enjoy our backyard. (Not enough privacy, grass won't grow in certain areas, etc.) And I think after this project, we really will be able to.
This week the landscape guys will come and start. And by next week my backyard will hopefully feel like more of the oasis I had always hoped for. I've had so much fun picking out bulbs for the flower beds and finding the perfect bushes for the back fence. I can't wait to see the drawing come to life.
The before

The plan
1 comment:
Exciting! Honestly, don't you think that planning projects is one of the very best parts? I think the new design looks awesome, even if I don't have a clue what the different plant names are.
Post a Comment