Sometime around the end of February we are going to have a baby. They think it will be a girl. We really don't know what we will name her. The only thing we know for sure is I have a little Budda belly that seems to grow every week and there is alien inside me who likes to move
around.
5 comments:
BETHANY!! Congrats you are so little you dont even look Pregnant!!! When do you find out what it is>? By the way this is Kasey.
Isn't it so crazy seeing a real little person inside you??? It's amazing! We're so happy and excited for you guys. We can't wait. :)
I don't understand you're math, can you please break down your formula?
Do you look pregnant yet? I"m so happy you're having the same kind of kid as me:) hahahah
Congratulations! That is amazing! Such great news guys!
Post a Comment