After 3 weeks of fun and traveling, you would think that we would have had our fun and our fill. But no! We wanted to make it an even four weeks of fun. And when you've been in and out of the suitcase already, it doesn't seem to be as much of an effort to pack it up again. My cousin Julie was getting hitched so of course I had to be there. I took off on a Wednesday and got to hang out in Utah for a couple of days. This was the first time I had been back since graduating BYU so I was very excited to visit. I had several things on my list of things to do, the most important being visiting the restaurants that I missed (Pizza Factory and Cafe Rio) followed in importance by a trip to the BYU campus. After I got all that out of my system, then it was down to business and helping my cousin with the wedding. It was a little crazy leading up to the big day, but the wedding turned out beautifully as they always do.

Julie and Christian were married up little Cottonwood Canyon on an almost perfect fall day. The leaves were the perfect shades of gold, red and orange and the waterfalls were cascading down the mountain. The weather was gearing up for rain, but it held up from pouring until just when the reception ended.

The best part of the weekend was getting to see all the family that gathered. Below is a picture of almost all of my immediate family (Joseph is missing because he's on a mission). You can see that even though we are getting older, not much changes. Matt and Dallin are still trying to pound each other in the middle of a picture with my mom looking on to say "Boys!" and ultimately we just have to separate everyone to get people to hold still long enough to snap a photo.

4 comments:
hi bethany! your family is gorgeous! i have a certain bananarama song going through my head... "i heard a rumor!" there is a chance that korban and i will be in the bay area alot more in the coming months... we'll have to get together so you and warren can meet our girls!
I love this! I love that you posted both pictures so we can have a laugh along with you. I just love boys! Your family is adorable!
I don't think I'll ever get over Dallin being "grown up." Matt's one thing, but Dallin! Crazy! Bethany...we're getting old! :(
Do you have a better picture of the two love birds? (What I mean is...one that I can see Christian's face?) Didn't mean for that to sound rude. It's a great picture. :)
Post a Comment