Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Fun

During the month of September, Warren and I did several weekend trips together. After all that together time, Warren needed some space so he decided to make up an excuse to be gone almost every weekend in October. One weekend he claimed he had to go to his grandma's funeral. Two other weekends, it was "Scout training". A likely story... :) On one of these weekend's during his escapades, our friends Tyler and Ambyr were throwing a Halloween bash. Since I was without my usual date, I did what anyone would do. I called up the hottest girl I knew who was also husband-less for the evening (Coleen Staples) and asked her to go with me to the party. I promised her a good time and she said yes! I did some quick brainstorming and with a little inspiration from Martha Stewart, came up with a quick costume for the two of us. All it required was a quick trip to Michael's and a few safety pins- we were "Flora" and "Fauna"- he he :)

Coleen was a great date and I had lots of fun at the party. It was fun to see how creative other people got with their costumes.

No comments: