Monday, September 29, 2008

Curls

If you've ever wondered how I do my hair, or you've just wanted general tips on curly hair, I finally have a written answer for you. My friend asked me to be a guest writer on her blog and do a post about curls. Here is a link to that post:
http://cheapinggirls.blogspot.com/2008/09/ask-cheaping-girls-special-guest.html

Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Shane's said...

i read most of the article. it was good. i too spent most of my teen years hating my hair! now, i love it. it takes me 10 minutes to do hair and makeup. good thing because that's all the time my girls give me!

Lisa Lou said...

Bethany?!?! As in Freshman Roommate Bethany??!! I FOUND YOU!!! You look great and your baby is BEAUTIFUL!! How are you?! (a little excited...in case you couldn't tell...)

meagan said...

I will print this out and give it to Ella when she is older. Thanks!