Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random Summer Fun

Summer is always filled with beautiful things like weddings...

My good friend Sara Singer married Matt Ettus on a hot summer day in August at the beautiful Villa Montalvo. More than any I've ever attended before, her wedding was a truly joyous celebration- we had the best time. Just can't beat a Jewish wedding!


In an effort to enrich myself and expand my hobbies, I took an ice skating class this summer at the Bridgepoint Ice Center with my friend Alice.

Gliding...

and pose. TaDA!


Our weeks usually include several morning walks in the stroller with S wearing her considerably cuter sweatsuit.


What- you think I'm trying to get into the cabinet? No- not me. And no I didn't steal your underwear and put it on my head, this is a fashionable hat that I got...somewhere...

4 comments:

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

Bethany...I have to say the last picture is my favorite...instead of wonder woman as in captain underpants is she under woman? TOO CUTE!

Meridith said...

looks like you have had some fun this summer.......i need to come for a visit soon....we missed you this weekend.....love the last picture.

meagan said...

ha ha. It's been far too long since I checked your blog last - love the charicature (sp) and the picture of you gliding on the ice. Great stuff.

Katie said...

She is so dang cute. And I love that center piece at the wedding. Sometimes I wish I could go back and redo my wedding. Or maybe become a wedding planner...