Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sightseeing

In August we spent time seeing a few San Francisco sites.

One Saturday we headed out in pursuit of the Sutro baths
The Pacific


Another day, I took my cousins and brother around town to see some of the big San Francisco landmarks.
Palace of Fine Arts
Cityscape from Coit Tower

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

Who needs to go anywhere when we have all these beautiful things to see around us, huh? We are so lucky!

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Ahh, SF. We're coming to visit in November and I can't wait! Your blog always makes me homesick. When you went to the Sutro baths did you see the heart cut-out in the rocks? You can sort of see it on the left of the picture with Warren and the stroller. Fun. This homeless lady hanging out at the beach came over and pointed it out to us. I thought it was fun.