When you've been taking ballet lessons and mom had her cousin make you beautiful tutus for your birthday, every Saturday morning can be a recital.
When you run in circles and then leap, you can get some good air.
When she gets annoyed with me taking so many pictures, she starts doing this
Stretching
Point and Flex
Plie'
Blowing kisses to the crowd
and a curtsy
7 comments:
Oh that curtsy - I think I just fell in love. My favorite picture of her ever.
AAAAAAAAdorable! I love that Sophie girl! What pretty tutus. =) The "stretching" picture is beautiful! She looks so grown up!
Wow she's got a really long tongue!
Oh yay! Those pictures are so cute. I love that curtsy too.
Hilarious and adorable at the same time! Love it. :)
The curtsy was the icing on the cake! Such cute photos. And those tutu's are AWESOME :)
Those tutus are really nice. Its amazing how wearing a tutu makes leaping and dancing so much more fun. All the pictures are great (I love the one where she's running at you with her tongue out), but the curtsy is priceless!
Post a Comment