Thursday, March 3, 2011

Three & Three

First we had a two year and a two month old and now we have a three year old and a three month old.
Isn't it great when it's tax season and mommy is doing everything but apparently badly because everyone is now crying?
Yeah- I love that too.
:)

5 comments:

kenders said...

Yeah that's my life today too! :( what can u do? Tomorrow will be better?

Christy said...

I LOVE that you took a picture of this. Too cute!!!

Nikki Menda said...

Oh, that is just priceless! I LOVE that you too a picture of this too!

Karen C. said...

That is the best picture EVER! I laughed and laughed and I'm still laughing! (Is it wicked to laugh at cute little crying children?) This post just makes me more convinced than ever that you are a great mom--able to rise above the noise of crying children and finding a little humor in motherhood.

Amy said...

This is awesome.