Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Holidays are Here

I never thought I would be one of those people...you know, the kind that dresses their kids alike. But I can't help it now. Especially with holiday dresses. Dress them up and it's like Eleanor is Sophia's mini me. Who doesn't love things in mini size?
So to kick off the holiday season, happy holidays from the Sebra girls. No, these are not our Christmas photos. I simply decided one day that our activity for the morning was going to be a holiday photo shoot. Who knows where life will take my girls. It's highly possible the posing we learned that day will come in handy later :) Or not...I'm still choosing to count it as a productive use of time.

We started with classic shots

then basic posing
 and then couture :) 
 She's smiling with her eyes. Tyra would be proud.

 
(Obviously I would never be able to get the girls to do any of those things on command. But the beauty of taking dozens of shots on rapid fire is that you actually get a pic when they aren't even cooperating. Love it.)

1 comment:

meagan said...

Totally darling. Fun catching up on your blog- Happy Birthday Eleanor. Love the pink-o-licious date, apples, waterfall (looks like you are decked out in Oregon clothing!), etc. What a great family.