Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For Remembering

Sophia's language and processing skills are constantly growing and amazing me. The best thing about this is the wonderful things she comes up with to say :)
When going up to naptime one day I was pretending to eat her. She exclaimed "Stop mommy! I'm not chicken. I'm just a girl."

When out and about at stores or where ever, she loves to meet people. Her greeting? "Hi my name is Sophia! I go poop in the potty." She's been potty trained since February but it seems the magic of it all still lingers.

She has a doctor set and loves to check out her many patients including mom and dad. "Mom- I need to check your heartbeep."

And my favorite...she somehow has crossed the words for mustache and pistachio. Instead of saying mustache, she says "mustachio". I know I should correct it, but I just love how she exclaims "Look mommy- I have a milk mustachio!"

Ms. Eleanor is growing just as fast and doing everything she can to be part of the party. When she was a little over 5 months, she started rolling over. In the last 2 weeks (6.5 months) she has become quite the talker. She's always squealed and screamed a lot and has now added "DADADADADAHHHHHHH" to that vocabulary. We no longer get to sit in the church meetings with her as she likes to try and talk louder than the speaker/teachers. And yesterday she was able to sit by herself unsupported for the first time. She stayed up a good several minutes before the head to thigh ratio became unbalanced and she tipped over :)

1 comment:

Tom and Stef said...

Too cute! See....I haven't even had the opportunity to be the bad influence around Sophia, and she still talks about feces! :)