Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Blooms

The week tax season ended, Warren took the Friday off from work. We woke up to a glorious sunny-filled spring day. We decided to drive out to Woodburn to see the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm and have a picnic lunch. We couldn't have picked a better day and we never could have imagined how beautiful it was until we arrived. Standing in a field with acres and acres of brilliantly colored flowers, I was filled with awe and amazed at God's creations. Flowers are one of the many things I feel he created with the main purpose being to bring joy and happiness.

In addition to enjoying the great beauty, we managed to capture a top five family picture. I give you the Sebras in classic form:
Mom and Dad trying to smile from the camera and hold the kids in position. Sophia distracted and looking at something else. And sweet Eleanor. Mid spit up. Doing what she does all day long. I'm actually surprised this is the first picture that captured the spit up coming out.

I now I give you a plethora of pictures. I love flowers and I love my daughters so here are a lot of pictures of both.
 The fields

3 comments:

Crapos said...

I LOVE the spit up picture. Charlotte actually has spit up all under her mouth in our formal family photos because we didn't see it at the shoot.

Nikki Menda said...

So pretty! That first picture is awesome, too! In years you'll look at it and go, "yup. That's how it was!" :)

Julie Knight said...

I love these pictures! So colorful and full of cheer. Your kidlets are adorable too. I want it to be spring in Utah. It's still rainy.